Michelle, Matt, Giorgina, Natsuki, Audrey, Helen, Bill, Ashley, Hanns... All of them arrived as simple tourists and were transformed into #Citylovers.
Because the best way to fall in love with a city like Barcelona is by experiencing life from its centre, from the very heart. And that's precisely what Izaka has created, a collection of unique, original and individual charming hotels and boutique apartments, located along the most emblematic streets of Barcelona, within walking distance of: Passeig de Gracia, Eixample, Plaça Catalunya, Cathedral, Las Ramblas, Barri Gotic, Gaudi…
Each of our properties is uniquely different, but all share the same goal: to make you fall in love with Barcelona, cherishing the memory in your heart forever.
“...The duplex penthouse is awesome! overlooking the Casa Batlló, Sagrada Familia, terrace... I want this place for me!..."
All our hotels and apartments are located in the best area of Barcelona.See interactive map
Walks "Ciutat Vella"
Outside the conventional tourist circuits lies a Barcelona filled with stories, charming corners, secrets, and legends that have been passed from generation to generation. We want to let you in on this world.Read more
Become a master in the kitchen. Xavier Arrey, our consultant chef, will teach you simple techniques and tricks to surprise family and friends...see more
- If you are in #Barcelona this month, you can't miss this traditional festival that runs from today until the... http://fb.me/7ygWJO1KG
- #Madonna is back in #Barcelona with her #Rebelhearttour! You can't miss it! #hotelsixtytwo #music #palausantjordi http://fb.me/7Buazarjo
- You want a #healthy plan for this #weekend? This #Sunday is the 92 edition of the #JeanBouin race in #Barcelona.... http://fb.me/6X4971hN9
- Are you traveling with #kids? Enjoy #Barcelona and stay at #HotelSixtytwo with your #family. We are a... http://fb.me/46JWAONIf
- #PrayforParis http://fb.me/6UY6TvuxR
“...you are in the middle of everything but surprised his immense peace and tranquility...”
"...Fantastic location in the Barrio Gótico of Barcelona near the Cathedral. The diversity is so impressive, the culture and history that permeates the streets. Fashion boutiques, trendy restaurants, Plaça Catalunya..."
Discover the world of wine with our sommelier Joan Fornells. A delicious journey for your senses, full of nuances and flavours to share and discuss in good company.See more
"...The apartment is better equipped than my own home! There is a lounge / dining room, a beautiful kitchen where nothing is missing (there is even an induction hob), open spaces, hardwood floors, oven / microwave, washer / dryer, dishwasher, coffee pot, 32" TV, iPod station, the list is endless. Are they for sale? ... "