Michelle, Matt, Giorgina, Natsuki, Audrey, Helen, Bill, Ashley, Hanns... All of them arrived as simple tourists and were transformed into #Citylovers.
Because the best way to fall in love with a city like Barcelona is by experiencing life from its centre, from the very heart. And that's precisely what Izaka has created, a collection of unique, original and individual charming hotels and boutique apartments, located along the most emblematic streets of Barcelona, within walking distance of: Passeig de Gracia, Eixample, Plaça Catalunya, Cathedral, Las Ramblas, Barri Gotic, Gaudi…
Each of our properties is uniquely different, but all share the same goal: to make you fall in love with Barcelona, cherishing the memory in your heart forever.
“...The duplex penthouse is awesome! overlooking the Casa Batlló, Sagrada Familia, terrace... I want this place for me!..."
All our hotels and apartments are located in the best area of Barcelona.See interactive map
Walks "Ciutat Vella"
Outside the conventional tourist circuits lies a Barcelona filled with stories, charming corners, secrets, and legends that have been passed from generation to generation. We want to let you in on this world.Read more
Become a master in the kitchen. Xavier Arrey, our consultant chef, will teach you simple techniques and tricks to surprise family and friends...see more
- Kiss 21/06/2015 - Sin duda KISS es una de las bandas de culto de la historia del rock tal y como demuestran... http://fb.me/7BQ7591kG
- Sónar 2015 - 18/06/2015 - 20/06/2015 - The Chemical Brothers, Duran Duran, Róisin Murphy, The 2 bears, Hot Chip... http://fb.me/6rxQ4CZV0
- - Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya de MotoGP™ El Campeonato del Mundo de MotoGP™ llega al Circuit de... http://fb.me/44p4wtTcE
- Festival Música Jardins de Pedralbes. Del 8 de junio al 9 de julio Barcelona acogerá la tercera edición del... http://fb.me/3CPm6sTmW
- - El Camp Nou será la sede de la final de la Copa del Rey de este año, entre el Barcelona y el Athletic Club de... http://fb.me/4vdIfms1F
21 de jun.
“...you are in the middle of everything but surprised his immense peace and tranquility...”
"...Fantastic location in the Barrio Gótico of Barcelona near the Cathedral. The diversity is so impressive, the culture and history that permeates the streets. Fashion boutiques, trendy restaurants, Plaça Catalunya..."
Discover the world of wine with our sommelier Joan Fornells. A delicious journey for your senses, full of nuances and flavours to share and discuss in good company.See more
"...The apartment is better equipped than my own home! There is a lounge / dining room, a beautiful kitchen where nothing is missing (there is even an induction hob), open spaces, hardwood floors, oven / microwave, washer / dryer, dishwasher, coffee pot, 32" TV, iPod station, the list is endless. Are they for sale? ... "